United Chemical Services Incorporated distributes industrial chemicals,
manages hazardous waste chemical and recycles solvents. Our modern facility is located on an eleven acre site
in Selkirk, Manitoba, which is close to Winnipeg. We service mainly the
provinces of Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Ontario. We hold environmental
licences for the storage of chemicals and hazardous waste. Our company operates
in a safe environmentally friendly manner, managing our human and
financial capital effectively.
- 1993 - United Chemical Services was incorporated in April,
founded by Tom Screawn and Bertram Coutts.
- 1995 - A new distribution centre was developed in Selkirk, Manitoba.
- 1997 - Manitoba's third fastest growing company.
- 1998 - Obtained ISO 9002-1994 Certification.
- 1999 - Purchased a chemical distribution company and
formed a new separate company called KT EnviroClean Inc.
- 2000 - Received Business Achievement Award from Triple S Region for sales growth.
- 2003 - Obtained Certification of ISO 9001-2000.
- 2004 - Purchased an additional eleven acres adjacent to
its present Selkirk property to further plant expansion.
- 2008 - Constructed a new office facility.
- 2012 - Our Saskatoon location moved into new warehousing facility at
- 6 Prospect Road Saskatoon.
Ontario Waste Management System
Dangerous Goods and Handling
Hazardous Waste Facility